Saturday, August 7, 2010

I did it again!

Yeah...

I kind of forgot about my blog.  Actually, it became one of those vicious cycles.

I was going to do a mega-post of everything from second semester, before I realized that I didn't really like much of anything I did second semester -- too rushed!  A few were OK I guess, but the plan was to post them after improving them.  I did a couple new little things, but didn't want to post them until I'd put the earlier stuff up.  And the longer I waited, the more I felt like I had to post better stuff to justify all the lost time.

Then my 15 credit hours of LA summer school started, I had to help my family move, and some other big stuff came up... and I barely had time to work on anything art-related.  During that time I DID make a blog for a business class I was taking, where I watched the games industry.  It took a good bit of work, so check it out here:
http://www.kzexploringbusinessmarketwatch.blogspot.com/

Now I'm considering skipping the heap of 2nd semester stuff altogether and just moving on...  but it doesn't sit well with my slightly OCD mind.

I know blogs are supposed to be fun and casual... why do I always have to get myself into these gridlocks?

As I have mentioned (maybe not here), I am working on a book project.  I still haven't made up my mind as to how much to post of this onto my blog.  There's something to be said for keeping one's ideas to themselves...  I would love to post some teasers, though I may make a separate blog.

Another thing I HAVE been updating is my formspring account:  http://www.formspring.me/KirstenZirngibl
If you ask me a question, I'll try to answer it within a week.

So... before my school year starts I'll try to post all the not-so-great 2nd semester stuff, or just move on.  Either way It'll take a little courage.

Have a good rest of summer,
~Kirsten

No comments: